The Ouai is a haircare brand founded by Jen Atkin. It is one of the world's most crazed hair care brands, having A-list celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigan using it, on and off the red carpet. During the Sephora x Jen Atkin meet up, I purchased some of The Ouai's products. Here's my review on the 3 products I purchased.
1. The Ouai wave spray
This spray is designed to ensure the curls stay in your hair. The spray makes your hair like fairy floss, so you can play around with it easily. This spray allows you to curl your hair easily and create the perfect wave. This spray is not designed to be quickly sprayed in your hair and use your hands to twist your hair round and create a curl. It is designed to be sprayed and heat used afterwards to to create a wave. This spray can be used on wet or dry hair.
How to use
1. wash and dry your hair
2. spray hair with wave spray
3. using a hair straightener, turn the iron forward and backwards to create the perfect wave.
4. spray your hair again with the spray and add texture to define the wave
2. The Ouai Volume spray
Volume spray is a buildable spray designed to give women hair with volume that will last the whole day. It is suitable for anyone with thin hair wanting that bit of extra volume. This spray is quick and easy to use, making it easy to get long lasting volume within minutes.
How to use
1. Spray on your hair when damp, before you blow dry it. For extra volume, spray your roots. It's that easy!
3. The Ouai Rose Hair and Body oil
The hair and body oil is used to create sleek looks, without your hair appearing too oily. This spray can be used to create the classic Kim Kardashian sleek low pony tail. This spray is helpful on-the-go to repair damaged hair and restore moisture, giving a healthy a sleek look. This spray can also be used on your body to hydrate skin and provide a healthy glow.
How to use (how I create the sleek ponytail)
1. Apply a small amount of the oil to to top of your hair.
2. using a brush, comb your hair down into a low pony.
3. Tie your hair tightly and apply the oil to your pony tail